All my recent posts seem to be pretty negative, but I’m feeling a lot better today.
- My Forever 21 haul came in the mail today! $200+ worth of dresses, tops, skirts, and accessories. There are over twenty articles of clothing. Maybe thirty. I lost track.
- I did some interval training at the track, and my quads are already sore.
- I studied 3-4 hours in total.
I caved and weighed myself at some point this weekend, but I don’t think that’ll repeat itself. Mostly because I’m afraid and don’t want to know right now. I want to focus on exercising and hitting the sweet spot in my diet without feeling famished, and seeing the scale go up is irrationally demoralizing.
Speaking of exercise, it might be a good idea to create a more structured workout plan for this month until my exam. I won’t be doing much else anyway! So far I’m thinking:
- 1-2 days interval training
- 2-3 days Ripped in 30 (omg when will this ever end)
- 2 days bodyweight circuit (or pick and choose from this list)/whatever DVD I’m in the mood for
- 1-2 days rest
Okay, that’s still not very structured.